|Axe Type||Durability||Chance of Rares|
|Iron Axe||1/6 Chance||Low|
|Copper Axe||1/5 Chance||Low|
|Silver Axe||1/4 Chance||Below Average|
|Gold Axe||1/3 Chance||High|
|Steel Axe||1/9 Chance||Average|
|Gemstone Axe||1/4 Chance||Below Average to Average|
|Electrosteel Axe||1/7 Chance||Below Average?|
- When a new player joins the game, they are given a few default tools. One of them is the stone axe.
- A player can buy a new Stone Axe from the General Merchant for free.
- The Axe can be used as a weapon, but deals little damage.
- Applying any wood on axes are only for appearance purposes. They do not effect the performance of the axe.
- Using Electrosteel on axes are not recommended because there are other axes that will produce more resources than it.
- The Stone Axe can only get you Oak, which makes it ideal for farming.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Community Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.