|Axe Type||Durability||Chance of Rares|
|Iron Axe||1/6 Chance||Low|
|Copper Axe||1/5 Chance||Low|
|Silver Axe||1/4 Chance||Below Average|
|Gold Axe||1/3 Chance||High|
|Steel Axe||1/9 Chance||Average|
|Gemstone Axe||1/4 Chance||Below Average to Average|
|Electrosteel Axe||1/7 Chance||Below Average?|
- When a new player joins the game, they are given a few default tools. One of them is the stone axe.
- A player can buy a new Stone Axe from the General Merchant for free.
- The Axe can be used as a weapon, but deals little damage.
- Applying any wood on axes are only for appearance purposes. They do not effect the performance of the axe.
- Using Electrosteel on axes are not recommended because there are other axes that will produce more resources than it.
- The Stone Axe can only get you Oak, which makes it ideal for farming. Unless you're lv 10 then use an iron axe as that will give more chances of dropping 3 oak instead of 1.
- You can buy stone axes and stone pickaxes for free from a general merchant
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Wikia Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.