Tradelands has various commands for players to use to help bring new looks to their gameplay. Some of the commands will allow players to trade with other players or invite them to your crew. Other commands will transport players to another server.
- /invite (Player) - Invites player of the same faction to your crew
- /trade (Player) - Sends a Trade request to the player
- /mute (Player) (Roblox command) - Allow you to mute and now see what the player is saying in game.
- % (Roblox command) - Allows you to go into Team chat.
- Battleserver - Takes you to a private server that uses for roleplay affecting fights, do not join unless told to.
- /e dance - Makes your player dance use 2 or 3 at the end of dance to change your characters dance
|bw||Applies black and white tint to visuals (Old school movie style)|
|sepia||Applies reddish-brown colour tint to visuals (Old picture style)|
|noir||Darkens your screen|
|tropical||Enhances certain colours|
|n2||Light sources will stand out|
|dark||Will become darker|
|bright||Brightens your screen (recommended for night time)|
|codered||applies red tint to visuals|
|codeblue||applies blue tint to visuals|
- /bloom mobloom
- /bloom nobloom
- /rays lettherebelight
- /rays nomoreeyes
- /rays nomorerays
- /water - changes the 'fake' water into real ROBLOX water (Once typed, It might freeze your computer for a while so for people who don't have good computer's are not adviced to do so)
Source: Effects link
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Wikia Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.