Doubloons are the most common form of currency within the game. They are used to purchase items or trading goods, and can be used in player-to-player trade.
Being the main currency of Tradelands, doubloons are fairly simple to obtain through various means. Doubloons can be earned by the following:
- Trading goods city-to-city
- However, this requires the purchase of goods from an NPC Trader, which in turn costs doubloons.
- Trading player-to-player
- A fairly simplistic method. If another player has doubloons, they could always just give them to you.
- Killing opponents/Sinking enemy ships.
- Any kill rewards doubloons.
- Just know that there are safe zones, and you can't kill them.
- The crates looted earns more money if sold from a furthur distance, EXP gain remains constant.
- Sinking a ship will yield doubloons, varying on the ship itself.
Given that Tradelands is a game all about trading, it'd be correct to assume that doubloons played a major role in running the game. The specific usage for the currency is very extensive, and provides a backbone of evaluation for almost all goods and items. Here are the general actions in which a player may need to spend doubloons.
- Building ships
- All ships require doubloons to be built.
- Buying goods for city-to-city trade
- Though, if you successfully deliver the goods to another port you will be rewarded with profit.
- Trading with other players
- Optional, but you could offer doubloons for an item instead of bartering for it.
- Buying items from shopkeepers
- Most items from shopkeepers cost doubloons.
After the August? 2017 update, you can now purchase Doubloons at the premium merchant for 1000 robux for 100K Doubloons.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Community Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.