- The type of wood or metal on the fishing pole does not affect the type of fish you catch. The type of metal though will determine the durability of the tool.
- When starting out fishing, the player will catch mostly Mullet, Trout, or Ballyhoo. To get better fish a player must be Level 4 in Fishing Skills and be farther out at sea.
- Reaching Fishing Level 4 will also allow you to get Tarpon, a fish needed for Lanterns.
- reaching level 6 will allow you to get tuna and marlin. Which can be traded for the highest quality fish crates
- The durability of fishing rod decreases only when you have successfully caught a fish.
- If you use a better metal like steel it WILL NOT gain durability.
- Due to game mechanics, the fishing rod loses durability when hit against an object. i.e: a boat.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Wikia Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.