Here are some FAQs that may help players with Tradelands.
- Question: How do I play the game?
- Answer: Use common sense and experiment with controls and if you can't figure something out, ask someone.
- Question: How do I use a cannon?
- Answer: You need Round Shots in your inventory to use a cannon. To use a cannon, sit on the seat by the cannon and press the key "F" to fire. To aim the cannon use the keys W, A, S & D.
- Question: I lost my tools from selling it and now I can't get cargo. What can I do?
- Answer: You can go ask someone to give you 60 doubloons to let you buy cargo, or join someone else's crew.
- Question: How do I trade with someone?
- Answer: /trade [Insert the name of the player you wish to trade with]. Ex: /trade Nahr_Nahrstein
- Question: How do I invite someone to my crew?
- Answer: /invite or /inv [Insert name of the player you wishto invite to your crew} Ex: /inv Nahr_Nahrstein
- Question: How do I grab cargo?
- Answer: Use the keyboard key "B." Though if the cargo is already on a ship, it belongs to someone else and can't be grabbed.
- Question: Does sailing speed and engine speed stack?
- Answer: Nope.
- Question: What is the fastest way to travel with a regular sailboat?
- Answer: Check Wind article for recent wind routes.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Community Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.