Inyola is a non-playable faction ruled by InYo22, the Imperial Emperor of Inyola. Since Inyola is a non-playable faction, it means that players are unable to play or join as Inyola, though players can choose to support the faction. Inyola is located in the far east of the tradelands map, going far past Blackwind Cove. A journey from Inyola to the Kingdom of Whitecrest is estimated to be fourteen actual days but it has not been confirmed by the developers. Inyola also has an imperial naval fleet of over one-thousand ships. The Imperial fleet consists of mainly Serpents, Behemoths, and Pagolins, as those are the only ships confirmed to be in the imperial fleet.
Inyola in the past have sent scouts to the Kingdom of Whitecrest. The First scout ship that was sent was sunk by Whitecrest. The next scout ship that went to Whitecrest was used to annouce the annexation of Whitecrest to Inyola. Then a few months later, a scout ship was then spotted and used as a signal that the imperial fleet is close to arriving to attack Whitecrest.
Having lost the battle of Whitecrest, Inyolan's movements are now unknown however their naval fleet still is a threat to Whitecrest. People say the war between Purshovia and Inyola is still going on as the war may take either side.
Emperor of Inyola: InYo22
Tradelands Roleplay Storyline
- Reports of an Inyolan Scout Ship was sunk by Whitecrest. A new map of Tradelands was discovered within the expanded areas.
- The Kingdom of Whitecrest was invaded by four Inyolan Serpent Ships to pressure Whitecrest to surrender to its empire. The attack was quickly joined by Blackwind Pirates and Verdantine. Many Whitecrest Ships were sunk.
- The Whitecrest King Kagaros surrendered to Inyola and were given 72 hours until the official annexation to Inyola.
- A new Inyolan fortress was built on Fenwick.
- Purshovia fleet Cruly destroyed the Inyolan fleet occupying whitecrest
- Near Nova Balreska, an Inyolan Warlord (Piao Chang) was shot by xXFleetXx in the crossfire between pirates, Inyola, and Nova Balreska's navy. Following this, Inyola pressured Kagaros, Nova Balreska's Chancellor, to vote in favor of Inyola's coal bill.
- The faction recieved its name from its emperor InYo22.
- The Inyola Pagoda Fort was built before Whitecrest was annexed to Inyola. Due to the lack of cannons protecting the fort, three Imperial Serpents protected the fort instead.
- The Inyola Pagoda Fort was used for refeuling Inyola merchant ships using coal from Whitecrest.
- The inyolan emperor had no children or wife, he died of the "northern cough"
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Community Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.