|Axe Type||Durability||Chance of Rares|
|Iron Pickaxe||1/6 Chance||Average|
|Copper Pickaxe||1/5 Chance||Average|
|Silver Pickaxe||1/4 Chance||Low|
|Salt Pickaxe||1/1 Chance||Average|
|Gold Pickaxe||1/3 Chance||Average. High on non-spawn islands. Used to mine gems|
|Steel Pickaxe||1/9 Chance||Average|
|Gemstone Pickaxe||1/4 Chance||Average. High on non-spawn islands|
|Electrosteel Pickaxe||1/7 Chance||Low?|
While a Steel Pickaxe has roughly the same chance of rare ores as a Silver Pickaxe, a Steel Pickaxe cannot mine salt peter. This suggests its chance of rares is very slightly lower than that of a Silver Pickaxe.
- When a new player joins the game, they are given a few default tools. One of them is the stone pickaxe.
- A player can buy a new Stone pickaxe from the General Merchant for free.
- The pickaxe can be used as a weapon, but deals little damage.
- Stone pickaxes cannot mine anything other than iron, making them ideal for iron farming.
- Ruby, Emerald, and Amethyst vary in rarity but seem to be functionally identical when turned into pickaxes. If not, the difference between them is very small.
- Sapphire is the rarest gem and the only one which, when made into a pickaxe, can mine Electrosteel (Note, this must be made with Angelwood to do this and mined during a nighttime thunderstorm)
- Salt pickaxes break in exactly 100 hits, making them almost useless.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Wikia Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.