Basic Commands Tutorial
In Tradelands there are many commands that may help you in making your gameplay easier.
- /inv Player, /invite Player - Invites a player from your faction into your crew. Inviting a player with a ship spawned will not allow you to invite them until they despawn their ship. With this command you can even shorthand a persons name as long as the first few characters of their name doens't match with anyone elses.
Normal e.g. /invite Nahr_Nahrstein
Quick e.g. /inv Nahr
- /trade Player - Trades with a player from any faction. With this command you can even shorthand a persons name as long as the first few characters of their name doens't match with anyone elses.
Normal e.g. /trade Nahr_Nahrstein
Quick e.g. /trade Nahr
Other Commands Tutorials
These commands are not part of the basic Tradelands Tutorial but may help you in game in various ways.
- /pp bright - Allows you to see in the dark
- /pp n, /pp normal - Reverts all aesthetics to normal
- /mute Player - Allows you to mute a player who is annoying you.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Community Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.