Basic Controls Tutorial
These controls may help you in many ways such as opening your inventory or and explains more about them.
- Keyboard Key "F" - Allows you to fire a cannon as long as there is Round Shots in your inventory.
- Keyboard Key "C" - Opens your statistics menu, which allows you to look at your levels for various factions and skills that you have unlocked. Also allows you to change your current Title.
- Keyboard Key "G" - Opens your Inventory menu, which allows you to move items into your main hands, back, or pockets.
- Keyboard Key "Z" - Allows you to lock onto a ship to keep from falling off. Sometimes causes the ship to lag.
- Keyboard Key "O" - If you get stuck in a menu in first person, pressing they key should get you out of it.
- Keyboard Key "B" - Allows you to pick up or drop cargo.
- Keyboard Key "Shift + WASD" - Allows the player to run in that direction as much as their stamina allows.
| OFFICIAL GAME: Tradelands
Check out the Reddit!: r/Tradelands
OFFICIAL Tradelands Wikia Discord: Tradelands Wikia Discord
OFFICIAL Tradelands Discord: Tradelands Official Discord
Join the "Tradelands Wikia Discord" for the most up to date information on Tradelands!!!
Accounts are required to edit on the Wikia now.