Tradelands Changelog - 07-4-16 why is it i have power to Change stuff?
Menu / loading screen improvementser than before.
- The MOTD ( news section ) is now loaded dynamically and, as such, can be changed without an \
- Will be used for community events in future ( eg zombie event. )
- Allows for much easier customization ( who is allowed into the event and hi
- Added a small cannon emplacement on the West shore of the Northern tip of Whitecrest ( directly across from the Fort. )
- This was requested before treasuries were frozen.
- Verdantium has split into two separate groups
- New gems/metals added including ruby, sapphire, and Emetal
- I'm sure you'll find this quite quickly.
- Content for this can be changed dynamically ( see above definition ) so it might have a story to it. You'll just have to wait and see!
- Players can now have more than 1 staff-assigned
The next update will be a content update. I hope.
As always, make sure to submit a bug report if you find any issues with the game.
Again, thanks to SuperBurke1 and his team for doing a excellent job in fixing bugs and glitches that have appeared in Tradelands. Bug fixing is a hard task so when you see them or on your Official Tradeland's group, tell them thanks for all that they've done.
- A ROBLOX admin by the name of "zeuxcg" have been working on the game to further increase the smooth gameplay of tradelands.
Sources: (Looking for the /r Tradelands source.)